PAR 5.00% 19.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Who are we?, page-9

1. 3,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    I have been investing for 15 years now and I love healthcare and medical device stocks. I don’t really invest in much else. I am a long term holder and have held COH for 15 years and CSL for 11.

I use the equity in my home to leverage into my stocks and work full time. I dream of being able to retire early and become a part time investor. PAR will hopefully play a part in helping this dream become a reality.

I hold PAR personally and in my SMSF and intend to hold for as long as the company exists (all going well of course.) My Grandmother was crippled by arthritis and so when I came across PAR and did the research I was delighted to become a shareholder.

My 19 year old son (at Uni) was saving some money to buy his first ever stock - PAR - when he lost his casual job due to COVID19. I am secretly hoping that my holdings in PAR and my other favourites will make a bigger difference to his and his brothers life over time than mine.

Thanks to Mozz and so many others for their awesome contributions. That cap raise will turn out to be God sent. It provided an opportunity to top up and cleared the way to phase 3 trials all cashed up.

Good luck to all.

“Like knowing about Apple Phones before they were released” - Scott from Capital 51 on knowing about the SAS results before the release of the phase 2 results.

We will soon get another 100 or so Apple phones to sample.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.