XJO 0.16% 8,189.9 s&p/asx 200

"I'm not happy with all the bearish sentiment either. For months...

1. 8,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    "I'm not happy with all the bearish sentiment either. For months everytime there has been a downtick - anywhere - everyone is quick to be bearish. Maybe this is the time that they will be right but this has been going on for months"....PB

I think PB,and although I haven't done an in-depth study on it ,but from observation,most of the media reports are just a copy and paste from some other media report.So much so is the influence,that it becomes truth.Even our very own Redbacka has referred to a story from the SMH which in turn has got the story from The WSJ( http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304908304579562723046976160).And around and around it goes,just like one big merry-go-round.

Truth is,predicting is very hard,if not impossible.And what is even harder, is to go out and develop your own independent thinking, as this takes a tremendous amount of effort and work.

It is much easier to cut and paste and discuss the pros and cons of that,then it is to gather all the required information and be experienced enough to make your own assessment.

Bottom line.....I'm with pisces gut.

ps... was gonna do a longer post but I'm being called away..Doh!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.