Who believes in ghosts?, page-146

1. 3,979 Posts.
    I've upset you, I can tell because I'm a sensitive guy and I feel your pain.
    At least I've amused you and you did call me your little friend.
    Nothing threatens my world view because my world view is a changeable, amorphous mass.
    It's very easy to imagine hauntings and UFOs and wander around looking for bigfoot. Most religious beliefs fall into this same collective of the essential myth and metaphor that governs most lives.

It has me in its grip as well though I try to be a little more hardcore and require some substance. Be it provable or experiential.

Phenomena exists that is outside our understanding, no doubt. Read nine lives post, at least he tried to corral such phenomina into a tangible force. Everything attributed to ghosts and hauntings are mere projections of our own state. The spiritual realm is extremely unlikely to be inhabited by the aimless dead.

As for UFO's. I was more having a go at the all too easy believers of this phenomina. I believe I even saw something myself that defies logic and haunts me to this day. I even contacted a UFO organisation who were not interested. I believe the universe is teaming with life beyond any scope our imaginations might have. It also stands to reason that some of that life would be sentient and may have solved the problems of pushing matter through the very vast reaches of space.

because people like our little friend darkroom have a field day attacking their credibility and sanity. Did you have a field day? Do you now see how hypocrisy works.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.