ARU 1.61% 15.8¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Who benefits from Low ARU SP? Directors or Equity, page-47

1. 6,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1585
    Agree Birch. Unfortunately the corporate BEOT world rules and many company boards just roll over for a delightful belly rub and fill their boots as well.

I am more focused on when this buy/sell ledger will shift. One knows the filth at play when for over 18 months the buy side is stacked to that of sell side yet the sp declines which is polar opposite to market fundamentals - of course it is based on manipulation and inside knowledge - but when will it end?
    Clearly on equity closure as I have stated previously - but it could change to positive before or on the first liquidity bucket announcement - surely it will given that is our number one wood and will be instrumental in understanding terms (if board disclose and surely they have to) and how much remains for bucket 2 to as to where we sit in raising close to that 717.

So bucket one is the key driver - when - perhaps October - November - getting tight to close FID by EOY but that wont bother management - it is just another timeline provided. So I see this trading ledger and manipulation continuing for a few more months - we could return to 20c as we get towards Oct - Nov - just depends what arrangements ARU have with our Insto's - yet it is after the FID - in the following 12 months as construction really ramps up and ARU drop many favorable anns and the Insto conveniently reverse course and push the sp north to that 40c range I hazard a guess - fair value finally regardless of China's manipulation of over supply and pricing.
    Again look at Lassonde Curve - we are not there yet - it is when the insto's arrive - in a transparent - positive way of course.

Just my rambles - don't buy or sell a single share on such peoples.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.8¢
Change
0.003(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $395.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $394.1K 2.478M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
91 4960879 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 356390 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.