ARU 3.23% 15.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Who benefits from Low ARU SP?, page-4

1. 6,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1603
    Good morning Birch.

Absolute rot it tis. And worse they can do it - some companies - blatantly misguide retail investors with BS critical details such a sour past FID timelines that the board knew were not true - such as the boards advice that won you over that their performance freebies were aligned to shareholder value when as we see here it certainly is not - it is clearly aligned to their own pockets and Insto's they are in bed with - unfortunately have to at this stage given the very substantial funding required - I suggested I would much prefer a SP target achievement for those huge freebies - it happens but not often and achieved milestones are the norm - have we actually achieved debt financing? it remains conditional therefore not achieved in my view.

The debt facility announcement is another example - they immediately killed any SP increase the next day with a pre arranged SPP at another significant discount. So obvious - surprised no one brought it up on web chat the other day. It is a blatant effort to block any SP increase on such a significant milestone/achievement and allow Insto to - well as I said previously a massage - provide the Insto with a performance milestone free hit of their own and more stock to short for another couple of months

Consideration I have on past BS from this board - is stage 2 another spin. It's a long ways off so time will tell. Why are they really raising so much equity? An anticipated blowout on CAPEX! Just more for the Insto's to enjoy a sthey dilute the hell out of us! Is $35kg OPEX really achievable? Is average LOM $135kg achievable or just all spin. Given their past mis information - anything they say to retail - general market is questionable in my view.
    But what is not questionable is the debt providers and insto financing commitments - and they are the best guide given they are shown intricate details - so therefore I am at ease given they want returns - in way of supply - interest or multiples on their equity finance contributions - and they will co ordinate when it suits them - and we will finally enjoy what has been brutal BS since Dec 2022 when Gina and other Insto arrived - and it may get worse ahead at different times but when they want it to go north they will let it go and manipulate it north..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $365.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $1.062M 6.837M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 2012589 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 279986 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.