ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Who Benefits?, page-41

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    As I have mentioned earlier, it points to European trades through intermediaries.

This selling is all related to European investors who set themselves up for a larger stake/control of the merged entity of ADO and Diasource, as I see it.
    It really quite obvious.
    Do investors here seriously expect larger market forces to ignore the arrival of M&G
    as an innovative diagnostic tool in the sector?

The Diasource deal is not the end of M&G, it is the beginning of its widespread application.
    The big boys want a share of that potential and the pockets are much deeper than what was seen historically on the ADO register.

This pressure, in my opinion, will continue until parameters for entry and percentage ownership are satisfied and the playing field between the companies suppoerters is balanced out.
    I would guess we take another few big hits as selling momentarily accelerates.
    If looking for a domestic entry level for retail investors here as a trader, I would wait out the transition period and buy on proven reversal signals.

For me, personally, accumulation is ongoing as I extend a long term portfolio and entry levels are within such parameters are already very attractive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.