AJX 10.0% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Who better to be with -ICL and Pine Belt ?

1. 4,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 858
    Hi all AJX'ers

I believe the latest news is exceptional -- I base my statement on some research which I hope from my Primary Skills on PCs .
    I do hope this all turns out OK... note Pine Belt 2006 and 2014. One of their products re registered with EPA and 2014 notes that apart from the USA military they also '... safe and effective protection to public uniforms and garments, as well.' So that may cover the high visual garments ...Lets Hope So

Now my belief these two Coys ICL and Pine Belt can - without doubt - see quite clearly the benefit in AJX's products.

Having said that - think 2 Big Companies using AJX's products ----- which one, may in time give up the use of a unique product should a race to possibly take over AJX - Remember it's a minnow!!! Also consider each Coy has a different use for a product produced by AJX.

No matter what ---you must do your own research and make up your own mind.... My research covers my individual needs and that of the Pygmy Bandar Tribe... can't forget them.. They are excited.

OK all Keep safe and smiling.

The Phantom GWW

This site covers all about ICLhttp://www.icl-group.com/

Israel Chemicals Ltd., also known as ICL, is a multi-national manufacturing concern that develops, produces and markets fertilizers, metals and other special-purpose chemical products. ICL serves primarily three markets: agriculture, food and engineered materials.

ICL Industrial Products (IP) is the world's largest bromine producer. Building on its bromine economies of scale ICL-IP is continuously diversifying into new fields .\

Some info. On FlameRetardants

A day in a life, ICL- Industrial products

20 million fires involving private dwellings, public buildings, discos, trains, buses and subways are claiming tens thousands of lives, injuring hundreds thousands of people and costing more than 40 billion dollars to the community worldwide! These facts should awaken authorities and consumers organizations to require urgent improvement in matter of fire safety.

http://icl-ip.com/business_unit_category/flame-retardants/

This site covers :-

Construction- Automotive and Transport- Electrical & Electronics- Reactive and Polymeric Flame Retardants in Polyurethane Foams- Textile and Adhesives:-

==============================================================================

This site covers Pine Belt:-https://msdefense.net/CompanyPages/pinebeltprocessinginc.html

Pine Belt Processing, Inc.

About Pine Belt

Warmkraft, Inc. opened Pine Belt Processing to handle and distribute Perimeter Insect Guard, garments and uniforms cross-linked with Permethrin insect repellant and insecticide, particularly to the U. S. Military. Since 2006, Perimeter Insect Guard has been effectively used on over 25 million military uniforms and continues to provide protection to those serving here and abroad. It has provided a reduction in insect-borne illnesses through its unique bonding process that is now available to the general public.

- Permethrin 1st Registered

Permethrin, the insecticide used in Perimeter Insect Guard, is first registered with the United States Environmental Protection Agency (U.S EPA).

1994 - Perimeter Started Perimeter Insect Guard recognizes the need for safe, portable and, most importantly, effective insect repellant for garments and uniforms.

2001 - U.S. Military Joins UsThe United States Armed Forces partners with Perimeter Insect Guard to supply uniforms embedded with insecticide to the U.S. Military.

2003 - Stonewall Factory OpensPerimeter expands operations by opening a new factory in Stonewall, Mississippi to handle its growing relationship with the U.S. Military and the demand for Perimeter Insect Guard uniforms.

2006 - Permethrin Re-Registered by EPAPermethrin is re-registered with the U.S EPA as a safe and effective insecticide.

2014 - Perimeter Expands Perimeter Insect Guard expands in production and distribution to offer safe and effective protection from pests to more than just the United States Military, but to public uniforms and garments, as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $4.674K 429.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 437965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.