Who blew up the NordStream pipelines?, page-48

1. gve
    12,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    We should pay attention to the June article in Sea Power, where the Americans brag about the underwater drone experiments they staged at the BALTOPS 22 exercise – just off Bronholm Island.”
    Mike Adams references and quotes at length from this ‘Sea Power’ article on ‘Natural News’ today. Here’s the relevant, longish, extract from Adams’ article:
    “As Sea Power Magazine reported on June 14th, of this year, the US Navy’s 6th Fleet Task Force 68 was running underwater explosives removal drills in the exact area where these sabotage explosions took place. The cover story was that the US Navy needed to conduct “mine hunting experiments” using unmanned underwater drones. From the article:
    In support of BALTOPS, U.S. Navy 6th Fleet partnered with U.S. Navy research and warfare centers to bring the latest advancements in unmanned underwater vehicle mine hunting technology to the Baltic Sea to demonstrate the vehicle’s effectiveness in operational scenarios.
    Experimentation was conducted off the coast of Bornholm, Denmark, with participants from Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific, Naval Undersea Warfare Center Newport, and Mine Warfare Readiness and Effectiveness Measuring all under the direction of U.S. 6th Fleet Task Force 68.
    This year experimentation was focused on UUV navigation, teaming operations, and improvements in acoustic communications all while collecting critical environmental data sets to advance the automatic target recognition algorithms for mine detection.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.