NDO 0.00% 92.0¢ nido education limited

who blinks first?, page-11

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    SpaceAce...

Good luck to you and sandy, I really do hope you both manage to get a few at lower prices...because if you do, it means I did as well!

That oil report you mention really has very little to do with NDO's immediate future...so I wonder why you are posting it?

Long term oil forecasts are still very robust...and even at a worst case scenario of $20 per barrel, NDO would still be left with a few dollars in the kitty.

I agree with the general sentiment however, that NDO is being helped along by the sudden interest in anything "energy"...but unlike many of the other "minnows" being draged along and who's shareprice's are already correcting, NDO is actually a real recovery play.

Anyway, each to his own!

As I see it, the "extreme" day-trader activity is nearing an end now!

They have done their job...mostly entering in the mid to high 2's and exiting in the mid to high 3's...in the process, helping NDO through the various levels of overhead.

In my opinion, what we are witnessing today, is the tail end of these "traders" distributing the last of their shares to new "investors".

Once this process is complete, most of these new shareholders will have a much longer outlook for NDO, which should pretty much set the scene for some very healthy price moves on any news...not unlike the recent run.

By this time next year, I would expect to see a very healthy shareprice!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.