CYP 2.13% 24.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Who can compete with a FUJIFILM T/O.

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    I keep on hoping for a second or even a third company to partner with us, hoping when the time comes they could be serious bidding competition for FUJIFILM. But what does a company have to have in-order to compete with FUJIFILM:
    1. They would need to have established cGMP compliant cell manufacturing facilities.
    2. Seeking to expand into or is already active in stem cell therapy.
    3. Well-funded.
    4. But most importantly it has to make business sense to the parent company.

From the above pre-requisites, many potential companies slowly get crossed off the list. The only random but left field company I could come up with is HITACHI CHEMICAL. They unsuccessfully competed with FUJIFILM for WAKO PURE CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES, but they recently successfully bought PCT. However, they have collaborated with CiRA, so I guess it's safe to say that they are now off the list.

Now a problem arises, what major biotech/pharma would be interested to partner with us, a company whose business is already so intertwined with FUJIFILM’s and it's subsidiaries? Also, would FUJIFILM even allow such a company in our doors, let alone allow us to sign worldwide rights to say asthma, myocardial infarction or even cancer, to said company.

So I get the feeling that FUJIFILM will be the only and the best we'll get.

This is an open-ended topic, so please I’d like to hear others thoughts on this.
    Last edited by QiQi: 14/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $43.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $14.74K 61.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 96221 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ 6875
Last updated 10.47am 03/05/2024 ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.