CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi Phil, look, with having over 1,600 posts here I'd have...

1. 2,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    Hi Phil, look, with having over 1,600 posts here I'd have thought you'd have a pretty reasonable amount of experience as to what the pros and cons are towards investing at this end of the market.
    After a lot of research, then buy in, one should always be prepared for a long wait anyway.
    Secondly, be prepared for failure.
    Next, try not to catch falling knives.
    Somewhere in there should be don't invest any more than you're prepared to lose.
    I could go on but a main thing to bear in mind is a lot of people put their surf board into a vast ocean hoping to catch that magic wave. So long as you choose the right place and be prepared to wait for that wave, the next thing you need in your armoury is Patience and a Back-up plan.
    I have no intention of being condescending but to express disgust at funds being tied up in a business such as this doesn't seem right.
    Every investor before the suspension has been in the same boat or on their own surf-board throughout this journey and I'm confident that terra firma is close by so everyone can settle down and relax.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.