IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

who cares about nasdaq?

1. 2,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I read some posts with amazement about when we will be listing on Nasdaq and people trying to guess where the share price is going etc. Who cares??? Did we all get into this stock because it might list on Nasdaq someday? NO. We got into because we believe in the story. The fact this company can make a difference. That's why we got into it. Nasdaq is an added bonus.

Yes I am disappointed where the share price is sitting at the moment. We should be closer to 50c. Forget NASDAQ. The progress this company has made, 50c is a conservative estimate. I am disappointed we haven't run harder.

The other disappointment is shareholders predicting we will fall to 10c if we don't list. WHAT???????? Maybe we will because a lot of scared holders will run. I hope we do, as I will be loading up big time. It would be better than a $15 million oz lotto ticket. As mentioned above the progree made so far is worth at least 50c.

Everyone who is concerned about NASDAQ ask yourselves these 2 questions -
    1. Why am I concerned?
    2. Would I invest in a US company only if it were listed on the ASX?

The answer for most people for question 1 will be "because it means the US can't buy prima and so the share price might fall". That's a load of bollocks. Our progress and product dictates our price not NASDAQ.

The answer for the second question is NO. And that is exactly what the US thinks. If we don't get Prima listed on Nasdaq, investors in the US will be buying the shares directly on the ASX through their US brokers, just like us Aussies buy US listed shares through our Aussie brokers. Yes it costs more, but what is cost when you are talking thousands of dollars worth of profit.

Please people relax, enjoy your weekend and don't stress about this NASDAQ listing. The US will still buy into prima if we are not listed on NASDAQ. $1 party December 2011

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.