BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

who cares what bbi opens at

1. 972 Posts.
    Guys!
    I'm with Dargie on this one. Too much dreaming.

We DO NOT know anything yet, nil announcement and a whole lot of guessing happening here. So with such a lack of knowledge as to what will actually be announced it's pointless guessing at the SP.

Recently we saw the SP hit a high then retrace.

Same could happen. It could also tank.

I invite some discussion to take place regarding the following :

1) Holders of BEPPA - should an announcement come out which is positive, followed by a massive jump in SP to "say" 30c would you sell and leave BBI/BEPPA all together?

OR

2) Ann comes out, and how many would take a restructure and hold for 5 yrs plus till BBI gets nursed back to health.

I have seen a lot of "counting of chickedn b4 they hatch today", but no one has explored the view of eg. You have 100000 BEPPA, you are offered 4 for 1, so you end up with 400, 000 BBI. Would you put them in the bottom drawer knowing BBI's cash/debt has been improved, top class assets retained and wait it out till it hits $1 years from now? Hence 100000 BEPPA turning to potentially $400,000 5 plus yrs from now?

Basically what I am asking is who here is willing to stick it out with BBI long term, should a restructure benefit the company at present in order for holders to reap rewards in the future?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.