HYD 0.00% 1.1¢ hydrix limited

Who cares, page-3

1. 1,244 Posts.
    I've been investing in shares for over 20 years. I have a dozen in my portfolio at the moment.

The difference between myself and other HC posters is that I don't go around claiming any of my stocks have world beating technology that will make billions of dollars.

If you look at the past announcements by PSY you will discover that they have basically claimed that each and every project is major technological breakthrough with massive commercial potential. PSY spent EIGHT YEARS (2004-2012) and held numerous CR before finally abandoning their 'breakthrough' display technology which was also developed by the UofWA.

Prior to that PSY (SYN) tried to develop various pieces of commercial software with very little success.

The reality is that none of the PSY projects has ever had any notable commercial success. Most haven't earned a single cent. I can't see much evidence why Lumimems will be any different

I have heard numerous claims that PSY recruited an extremely highly paid senior management team from Cisco. A quick check shows that Aidan Montague left Cisco five years before joining PSY. He was running a marketing website. Terry Walsh returned to Australia in 2008 during a period of major management changes at Cisco. He was described as having an unspecified role at Cisco Australia by contemporary press reports.
    www.domain-b.com/people/in_the_news/20080516_nitin_kawale.html

I also checked the Cisco annual reports from 2003-7 to verify the claim by some posters that Terry Walsh was on a "$13 million salary package".  The remuneration reports give the salaries of the 10 highest paid executives. John T Chambers is the only person who earned over $10 million. The President of Cisco Canada (Terry Walsh) is not even in the Top 50 managers (10 Executives and 40 Senior Vice Presidents) by seniority

It is quite obvious that the only lies and distortions are from the people ramping PSY.
    Last edited by Bris Vegas: 28/03/15
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $66 6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1421025 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.