GWR 0.00% 8.6¢ gwr group limited

Scooby, I think you'll find why things have gotten busy on here,...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Scooby,

I think you'll find why things have gotten busy on here, and the reason it has become snipey, is quite simple, We are in the middle of a take over. It's become like politics and religon,

A lot of people have put all their hard earned savings into this stock, and they're scared of taking a chance incase they make a loss. A lot of first time investors, mums and dads, as well as a mixture of experienced investors who think they're onto a good deal and don't want change, A lot of them are following the Managing Director for advice, because in many instances, they don't know who else to believe.

Then there is the other side of the fence, speculative investors, sophisticated investors and some of great wealth, These people are out to make a profit just as much as the other team. The difference is, they're prepared to take more of a chance because they believe there's a good chance of success.

Both teams are trying their best to give their reasons for why they think they're right and it's only natural that some people will take things a little bit too much to heart.

When you have money on the line, people get a little bit aggitated, especially if they see their share price falling, but at the end of the day, whether you stay with GWR or swap to FAS, there's a profit to be made for everyone.

My own personal opinion, and my choice for Fas, is because although Wiluna west is a nice piece of real estate, it's already 1/3 owned by FAS. And it'd be a likely situation that that percentage will increase. Add to this the 7 for 1, I still stand a good chance of getting a similar return on my investment whichever company I'm with.

There is a chance that could be diluted, if the Fas share price doesn't keep stride with GWR, But the one advantage that FAS does have, is diversification, It's got it's fingers in many pies. If It makes a good strike on any of it's other tenements, then I am exposed to an extra stream of profit that isn't available to GWR holders.

Is there a risk? Yes. there always is, But I'm prepared to take that risk because I personally believe it will be worth it in the long run.

The major shareholders and the sophisticated investors didn't make their money by making foolish choices, They do their research. They weigh up the options, and they make the choices which give them the best returns.

When the companies 2 Geologists are on both boards, and are for the Takeover,it's got to tell you something. they must have a pretty good idea of what they have and think it's worth getting excited over. One could assume they are probably a little impatient at Gary's delay in making progress aswell.

Some of the larger shareholders take the time to post on here, and give a few clues to what's in the planning.They see a different picture to you and are trying to let you see it.

In the end,you can either Stay on your own side of the fence and play it safe, or take a chance for something bigger and cross over, there's no right or wrong, Either way, you still have a good resource in Wiluna west.

To me FAS means diverity and a better chance of higher returns, that I wont have to share with the GWR shareholders like they have to share with me.

As always, this is just my opinion and I would suggest people ALWAYS do their own research

Regards
    Sir Incognito.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.6¢ $18.20K 210.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109612 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.