AEV 8.33% 1.1¢ avenira limited

who cares, page-20

1. 12,639 Posts.
    In all honesty I am sure that YC didn't know that the share price was going to do what it has done as he isn't really a trader as such.

He invested into MAK to hedge against inflation as he has already disclosed. He was seemingly practically forced to invest into MAK. It's pure luck that it has done so well.

He is a farmer. He actually never responded to me when i asked what AG companies he was in when he kept on bragging about his gains on the BMN thread which i feel was a little selfish only to find 9 months later that when he was talking about the AG sector he was really meaning IPL. lol now that was frustrating to say the least because i would have definately invested into it at $15 if YC had been kind enough to tell me about it. I guess that there was no obligation for him to disclose what companies he was in but gosh, it would have helped instead of the continued posts of overseas wheat and corn prices going up-who was to know what all of that meant??

I think YC is probably a very nice person but i'm a little confused as to why so many of you worship him?

The share price is not going up because of YC. I think that most of us got on the band wagon when the share price started it's incline. I'm happy with my 60c entry price thanks to Tibbs and his informative posts on the financials of MAK and potential share price forecasts.

All the best,

Champ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $19.80K 1.774M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1796544 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.