Who chose our refugees, their performance assessment?, page-11

1. 12,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    "This gang to me sounds like a small fraction of the total Sudanese population"
    True, but if you look at the % of these street gang members that are Sudanese you will get a different slant.

I dont dispute the majority of the Sudanese community are not involved with gang violence, the fact that so many of the gang members are Sudanese, does point to an issue that is based on their origins.

I agree it is a law an order issue, but with many groups playing the ' poor traumatised refugee' card on their behalf, they are not being dealt with appropriately.

We have taken these people in and given them a home at great cost to the taxpayer, we should not be forced to subsidise them further in attempts to get them to understand what we see as common human decency.

The fact that they are still running rampant means law and order has failed the state of Victoria.
    These people need to be removed from society so the law abiding Sudanese community members can get on with being decent Australians.

Pretending it is not an issue that the Sudanese community must deal with means it will not be addressed.

Being politically correct should not mean being forced to stick your head in the sand.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.