Who chose our refugees, their performance assessment?, page-22

1. 25,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Here is this thug for those whose memory has become unsustainable:

The boss of Australia's biggest outlaw motorcycle club wants the High Court to overturn a decision by the Federal Government to strip him of his visa, a move that has left him stranded on the other side of the world.

In an exclusive interview with the ABC from his base in Malta, Rebels Motorcycle Club president Alex Vella said the cancellation of his visa on "character grounds" was a denial of natural justified.

"I'm innocent, I know that. I've done no wrong by nobody, but they've shut the door on me and thrown me out of the country," he said.
    Law enforcement agencies have told the ABC that the stranding of Mr Vella in Malta has disrupted the Rebels and their operations.

Law enforcement agencies have told the ABC that the stranding of Mr Vella in Malta has disrupted the Rebels and their operations.

"There has been no person to step up and take over the leadership role. I would say the leadership structure is in disarray," Detective Superintendent Deb Wallace of the NSW Gangs Squad said."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.