NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

I still don't believe that AB would fly a investor relations...

1. 619 Posts.

I still don't believe that AB would fly a investor relations manager First Class. That defies logic. He would have to be a complete idiot to do something like that. He isn't a complete idiot. I don't believe it.

AMG, sure he's made plenty of mistakes, haven't we all? The only difference is when AB says "People trust me/Newsat with their money".

http://www.brw.com.au/p/entrepreneurs/they_trust_epic_with_launchpad_money_2gPj9KqTtSIihKWDWvQHtI

"NewSat’s founder, software entrepreneur, Adrian Ballintine, is confident. He’s already sold about $600 million of capacity on Jabiru-1, or about 18 per cent of the total. Some will be used by the US military.
    “We are very good at our business, which induced people to understand they could trust us with the money,” Ballintine tells BRW. “It was really an extension to what we do.”

Would you trust AB with your money if you knew he was spending it on first class tickets for a former receptionst turned Investor Relations staff member? Where else has the money been wasted? Corporate boats for parties? Bottles of the best wines at the finest restaurants with the most expensive cigars?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.