TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Who could the creditors be?, page-16

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    I think you will find that it is compulsory for a creditors meeting regardless of how many or few there are. Could be just Brad who was supposed to be paid out on the 15th March. Could have something to do with paying Graphex out but I don't know whether they would actually be called creditors. The Aministrators wrote to ASX stating they had no liabilities.
    Thinking this just gives them time to work out the way forward and get some credibility back. Got an expert checking all drill results now got professionals checking finances. There's nothing left to check so Garth can go forward liasoning with future offtakes, finances and brokers. Perhaps consolidation of shares.
    Perhaps sale of NH so they need to pay Graphex out. We really don't know much about who has to pay Mozambique the taxes so could be working through that one also. It must have happened pretty quickly after they put out their announcement. It has been stated here by Gbar that AJ sold some shares last Friday has not sold a share since and had no idea what is going on. (Don't forget he is ill and if you have ever been sick you want to look after your family) so it's time to leave him alone. The other Wolves are still holding.
    If it was insider trading who the hell was buying up in the hundreds of thousands at a time. GMP and other brokers were actually telling their clients after the announcement TON was a buy so they didn't know either.
    This could take a long time or just a few months. So all you nutters who think the management is sitting in their bums or out to lunch. Get you acts together and start acting like adults. This pact mentality is crazy and won't help out in the least.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.