EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Who determines the time line?, page-65

1. 5,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    Ahjay my response was a reply to Wabbit but that was purely coincidental as he tagged someone else. I don't have an opinion about Wabbit - Its just trying to unpack what has to change or ideas for why this is so emotive. In reality I dont mind time but time tends to have opportunity costs and it can be wasted. I ran a statistical analysis of our investments - Anything that had not made progress in 30 plus months ( No share price growth or a decline) never regained our original cost value. 20% of those failed completely and were taken over or went into administration at a loss greater than 60%- around 50% we sold out at losses ranging from 25% to 75% - the other 30% are a mixture of still in play or the outcome was too complex to analyse.

My view is that EGO will from my cash flow analysis neither generate sufficient funds to repay ERM nor will it create enough funds to drill another hole in the next 24 months. Even if we take care of the ERM debt tying tying in RGN is possible but a new drill is not possible and my fear is that the company and indirectly my investment just becomes a bottom slider sliding from one 6 months to the next making virtually no progress and all the time the condensate is diminishing and cash flow is declining ...

I am not sure when the current Alcoa pricing ends and that is also a concern - I don't want out but I would like to know what are the company's prospects and how they are going to deal with the alternatives - I don't understand how you can say buy when we have insufficient information to understand the opportunities.

Right now I have cash on the sidelines and probably less than 10% of the investment we had in this company in play but I dont even consider it an opportunity because I cannot tell you what the potential outcomes can be. I only own what we have out of FOMO.

I have been given the eye and I had better get off this now...lol

I keep hoping someone with more insight can create an investment case for this - not just emotion but to date its just gut feel.
    Last edited by joewolf: 10/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.