CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

I agree with such sentiments SilverPhil:"I am of the belief that...

1. 848 Posts.
    I agree with such sentiments SilverPhil:

"I am of the belief that this is a solid share about to go places. If you look at earnings potential based on worst case scenarios this is a real winner.
    2 year pay back on new mining site. Announced they had to move production plant to new site because they found more silver.
    Tightly held stock.
    New money to be raised through banks and not through share issue which means the big shareholders do not want to dilute and share future profits with more people.
    I think there are approx 65m shares held by the public and not the top 20 share holders.
    The share has gone up 250% 350% for some people... But does that mean it is a sell??? If big sell numbers come up to try and force small players out of the market some will move because they have already done well.
    7m shares have moved in last few weeks, that is more than 10% of the remaining shares held by mr and mrs public.
    They will soon dry up and we will get a run.
    The announcement updating us all on silver upgrade/results was delayed from last month to this month... Call it a hunch but I think they have more silver than they are letting on and this market panic in usa has given them the perfect opportunity to pounce by dumping huge sale volumes on and getting mr and mrs public to move out of a good share at a reduced but still highly profitable price!!
    Let me know what you think"!

I think CCU did well to hold that trend-line support this week so far. I am not shore how the DOW is going to go in the next 6 months? Either way at some point quality gold/silver stocks will decouple from the general mechanations of the DOW and do their own thing. When? Starting to now may be? NCM held up OK in the recent DOW drop. CCU didn't along with other gold/silver juniors.

CCU has the potential to be a monster stock during this currency crisis and perhaps further down the track when there may well be a physical silver shortage. I think CCU will start coming out with a flurry of big announcements in the next two months. Best case scenario, QE3 announced, DOW surges, silver surges and CCU can do explosive things in the next 6 months. I have said multi-dollars before and I stand by that. Hopefully they start pouring in December, good to see photos of construction in recent announcements as well. I bought more at 73 yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.