CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

who did we hedge our silver to?, page-3

1. 405 Posts.
    There was a rally late afternoon which saw the sp get back to 80 i think...
    I currently hold CCU and am still confident this will bounce back and bounce back quickly once the market settles a little.
    You must remember these shares traded down around the 20c mark earlier in the year and so have been more affected by panic selling by profit takers that may have bought in before the major spike.
    This share is way oversold in my opinion and these are my reasons.
    1. not being helped by global market uncertainty because share price is up approx 350% on year low. There are a lot of people struggling financially and when they have a share in their portfolio that has had a huge price spike they are more likely to cut and run.
    This share has not gone down in line with either market in general or in line with other mining stocks as you have pointed out.
    2. Bold shareholders trying to cap price and take advantage of the panic and hysteria by dumping a huge sale amount then soaking up the panic sellers.
    3. Company fundamentals - have hedged silver price, about to begin scratching the earth, recent share placement at higher price that closing price today.
    4. Tightly held stock - top 20 shareholders have over 52% of shares. When the panic settles, and they get out of the way, there will be little on the sell side.. positive announcements to come possibly about silver deposits and at worst announcement that mining is begining. The silence can only be for so long and I am confident when even a tiny positive announcement comes this share will pop.

Interested in others opinions, but i say Dont buy unless you want to hold because it is the day trades that are leaving this exposed as cappers try and force a panic sale. I feel if we all get behind it or stop trying to pick the day of the spike and retreat from day trades this will take the steam out of cappers control!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.