PVW 0.00% 2.2¢ pvw resources limited

Who do you believe...?, page-13

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Not normally one to comment on individual threads because the fiercely loyal are just that, fierce, and usually far from objective.

But I also don't wanna see honest retail investors do their dough.

This is worth a watch, sure. It's an engaging story. But understanding and taking note of the marketing and subsequent trading up to launch, including today, should not be ignored. This has been a superbly executed market launch to investors. And the sophisticated mob have made packets from this already. THD now have a lot to prove (I did like their humility in the app intros on iTunes, for what it's worth).

Do yourselves a favour and review the launch of 1PG and RFN. Then and now.

Still so much to prove here. Not outta the question, but on a trading level, this is entering risky territory in my opinion.

Might also wanna review how loose the term 'partnership' is when in context with Microsoft (there are more than 60,000 of them according to tech giant):

https://partner.microsoft.com/en-US/membership/application-development-competency

Don't get me wrong, I'd be stoked to see a tech outta Aus actually make it. I'm simply suggesting all trade the trade and employ a little caution over the MT and longer.

Stay sharp!

– Alby

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.230M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97661 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 69273 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.