AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Who Do You Trust?

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    I stated yesterday that the only experts worth listening to were those that had skin in the game...Why? Because when you have a fortune invested there is a lot at stake. This factor therefore compels you to know every inch about the company and sector you are invested in! A perfect example is the learned posters we have here, such as 8horse, PAZBOZ, Anush, Haplo, Freehold, Scarpa to name a few. Some of these investors are also legends of Hot Copper. They are Heart Members , or that exclusive club of the 40 most followed on hot copper. And why are they so popular? Because they have a proven track record with outstanding investment choices.

We also know another legend, our esteemed tweeterer ML.  Something about ML you should know, I quote:

"Fundamental based & highest returning commodity equity investor globally 2002 to 2018." ....that's right; globally!

Hmm.....impresssive eh. Not only that. ML publicly declared that he sold all of his PLS shares to buy AVZ because at the stage of development AVZ was at he could make more money there than PLS  in the same time period.

The graph below makes this self-explanatory.

ML also opined recently this, regarding lithium demand.

"Over or Under Supply of Lithium

Keep it simple.

At 1.5%-2.0% global EV / vehicle sales 2017.

At 100% need 50x more battery materials.

If 2025 10%-20% need a 5x-10x lift. That is equivalent to 8x-18x 4mtpa lithium mines. If SQM happens still need 6x-16x.

AVZ is critical!"

So now it comes down to who do you trust?

Do you trust some financial journalist who has no skin in the game and/or could very well be asked by his editor to right a contrarian view point to the well worn but true good news lithium story(EV/storage increasing demand) simply because it's now boring! Remember sensation sells and makes the ears prick up and buy newspapers. It can also do a lot of damage as the unresearched believe what they read! As we know from the trolls on this forum anyone can cherry pick information and lie by omission to support a point of view. It does not make it true. The same could be said for other 'experts', including banks who may have also other agendas of their own such as accumulation.

I'm banking on first doing my own thorough research, but also listening with much respect to those knowledgeable voices that have their hard earned invested in this company, the 8horse's and ML's of this world. As I said, they compel themselves to be well researched and could write the bible on lithium because of the sort of money they invest that underpins their solid reasons for investing in AVZ. They also have hard earned reputations to protect.  For these reasons they cannot afford to be wrong!

Anyway, drilling to JORC Q1/Q2 2018 is imminent!

"AVZ is expecting Equator Drilling to commence drilling on or around mid-January! Shortly after this Equity Drilling will have established itself onsite and will bring an additional four drill rigs to the program. The Company will have five rigs in operation in total!"

No one can predict the "Drilling has Commenced" day suffice to say that Monday is often a time that companies release announcements. The fact that a week ago there was video evidence of the rigs mobilising, and the official expectant drill date from the company tells me this announcement will be very soon.

GLTAH

AIMO
    Last edited by Mining8: 19/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.