Shooters, fishers, farmers party maybe, or liberal, At least...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Shooters, fishers, farmers party maybe, or liberal,

At least these guys are doing what they can to give us our rights back,

I have voted for them in the past, so as not to give anyone else my vote,

I'm on the record in the system, so the system already knows I don't trust anyone,

But to be fair, the system paid me when I lost 50% of my income when I couldn't sell my wool at normal market price, I was still able to work, but I lost money because the wool I sold was worth 50% less over the last 2 years,

If I had a preference who I would support, who supported me, through a shit time,

I would vote liberal and Scott Morrison,

If you look after me, I'll look after you,

If you shit on me, you've made an enemy for life,

You see, you need to be careful who your friends are,

Remember how where all in this together,

The government helped me and supported me while everything was going to shit,

Labor, in Western Australia helped me to be able to run my business while every one else was shut down, due to some sensible measures at the time,

Don't forget that the tree huggers are Labor supporters and the capitalists are all for liberal,

What you need to do is find where the fine line is as to who looked after us when the shit hit the fan and who we can rely on again if the shit hits the fan again in the future,

Another thing that you need to remember is that shit rolls down hill , so if the shit is at the top and it starts to roll down the hill, guess who needs to have wings,

If you vote albo, your a fool of the highest order,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.