NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

who dumped 750k, page-2

1. 1,309 Posts.
    So......... a few weeks back someone had talked to Maredi and he had told them get ready for next week? Has anyone heard anything from their sources, because there is no way that this company will keep you up to date?

I know we always blame you know who and his pirate ship of death but I have a feeling that most of the poor management comes from the Captain over in SA. We should all mutiny and get another Captain.... oh hang on we can't do that because the Captain and his first mates own most of the Ship. If this was like most other stocks on the ASX im pretty sure that he would have walked the plank by now. Unfortunately we are left with what we have got until a new deal is signed and the Captain can run off with his treasure chest full of coin. The only problem is, at this stage Im not even sure if we have a ship anymore, I think we are probably all clinging to bits of drift wood with some very large sharks circling below!

I hope things come good for my sake and for everyone else who has been on this thread for the years that i have (you all know who you are) but Somehow after this long I have my doubts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.