HDR hardman resources limited

who dumped today?, page-21

1. 174 Posts.
    re: hardman clarification on roc statement I too was concerned by the statement that John Doran made in his ASX release Wednesday. I did not have any concerns about the validity of what Hardman have been saying about the commerciality of the Chinguetti field, more so about ROC's attitude. I believe ROC also made a statement last year without consulting with the JV partners and that too had a negative impact on HDRs share price. Hardman have said all along that the JV partners will have to give the go ahead for production development and of course HDR are working hard at the moment to secure financing for it's part in the project. Listening to Ted and talking to Kathryn Davies today, the company are extremely confident that they will be able to get the money, but it all takes time and we won't know for several months. The drilling program will commence early August and JV meetings are just about to get under way. The share price should start to head north once details of the drilling schedule are released. The development well that John Doran mentioned in his release, has not been confirmed by the JV partners, but will most likely be drilled to gain more information about the field. Mr. Doran appears to be someone who does not easily get excited but then ROC only has 2.4% of the pie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.