TTM 1.11% 44.5¢ titan minerals limited

Good one Goarmy,Not surprised you made an encore...

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27

Good one Goarmy,

Not surprised you made an encore performance.

Wasn't me selling and I wasn't at the presentation. Hard to think given the company has just given positive news to the market yesterday and a few days previous that the company is going through any "plight". Silverstream hades over a cheque a bit over a month ago because things are in "plight". They raised $2.2 mill from sophisticateds at the same time because of the "plight". They've shown long lead items has been delivered to site and things are on track and exploration is underway in the past week but obviously that must have changed today.

People sell for plenty of reasons. What did all of your stocks go up today? Because someone sold that changes the company?

Amazing for someone who posted this on the 10th April. All the company has said since is that their fully funded and everything is on track. Amazing..

"Morsetrader....I think you should send your resume to the company to be their PR DIRECTOR in Australia and not New York. Your post was so positively inspiring, informative and unbiased that I started to consider as to whether I should top up my holdings for when the big bang happens. In relation to any job offer you receive from them, Just be very very careful that if the Co offers you the position that they don't offer to pay you by way of Co share options that are expirying shortly. lol :-).

Like you I now think that their is some glimmer of light at the end of this horrible tunnel we have been going down.

I just hope that they can show us all that the grades and gold production envisaged is achievable."

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $81.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ $8.341K 18.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 20103 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.