CVN 2.50% 20.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

who else been buying these

1. 13,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Hi Folks,

I don't usually like to post much about who's buying and who's selling, but having taken a pretty big plunge myself around 33 I am curious to know whether many other longstanding posters have, or whether they are either off CVN, or holding off for whatever reason.

I will stress that I am concerned about the overall market, and that whilst I have nearly doubled my CVN position in the 30's I have been reducing my overall position in the market, in particular by reducing my exposure to Australian RsPT (as old projects are being robbed by it, and the new are mostly going to be stillborn, or stuck in gestation).

I am thinking the Thai's are probably a bit shocked by how close they came to even worse, and most protaganists are pulling their heads in and cooling off a bit? Also thinking that technically/operationally we are at least stable and improving, with the expectation of a decent ramp up in coming months looking credible per Fridays update. Two rigs (assuming they are ready for them) would be Xmass.

Basically looking to me like decent value with a lot of bad news fully priced in.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $366.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $724.4K 3.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 279612 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 485773 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.