ZMM 0.00% 1.2¢ zimi limited

Great post everyone - good points from all.It is obvious this CR...

1. BI
    201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Great post everyone - good points from all.

It is obvious this CR isn’t the best news for ST investors. For us LT investors, it will mean more cash to continue to build our assets, improve the Seychelles seismic data and 'make us more attractive' for that eventual big JV partner.

Yes sure this CR will stagnate SP or even head south. Forget who is benefitting from this CR. If the Instos are coming on board then that is more reassurance for me that the big boys want in. I hear the cries of diluting our holdings or selling us short if giving away to the big end of town. Well for extra cash, so be it. When that JV farm-in comes through I am sure none of us will be complaining that our shares have diluted to up to 49% either.

The medium term outlook for this company is potentially huge. If one or more of the few things in the pipeline goes well, it will make this company and those invested will be rewarded.

We’ll soon find out one way or the other where the funds will go towards and I am sure will bring some comfort to investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.