MRM 0.78% $2.58 mma offshore limited

It always amazes me to the lack of following of mermaid marine...

1. 12,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1392
    It always amazes me to the lack of following of mermaid marine Australia

Yesterday I posted a report about the Wheatstone heads of agreement with Tokyo Electric and, it so far has received 24 hits

A similar posting was made on MEO's forum about 2 hours earlier and it was has been viewed almost ten times more

What happened last week to Mermaid, I believe will be a major milestone in the company's history. The fact that it was included in the ASX 200 imputes well for the share price's future. The original target I set for the company earlier this year, was $3.00 by Christmas. This was reached three months ago. I then thought it would track to $3.30 by the end of November (time of the AGM - however this was a bit ambitious on my part) Having said that I am sure it will be re-rated due to growth opportunities, and deserve a higher P/E ratio going forward

Just a little note to all the short sellers out there Last week on two days 30% of the shares trading were short sold. I like to think that generally investors has some degree of intelligence. However it makes me wonder when things like this occur. Why do you go against flood gates. The price is going only one way and that is up

As always the above comments should not be construed as investment advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.020(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $977.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.56 $2.59 $2.54 $37.20M 14.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1350703 $2.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.60 67518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.