who forced julia in a carbon tax, page-29

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Eagle The longer I have been on this site the more i understand the posters...you sir are an individual in your own right, perfectly within your rights obviously still i am seeing a 25% is close enough to call it 100% belief system unrelenting.

You sir do not get job for the 240V rewire of my family abode:)

anyway you wrote:

"No need to skirt the fact that the tax is on the big polluters and that the majority of the population will be compensated with the money collected from the polluters."

So witin my understood pigeon-holing of the eagle the individual I hope for a 100% answer but 80% will do thanks.

Just how is the "majority" going to present with a tax receipt for the mars bar they bought? or the nappies? or the meat? or the ear plugs, car service parts or the glasses, or the....every single and mundane item purchased over the entirety of every year, are we to all line the docks to snap up that imported product before it needs transport because the transport vehicle driver needs fuel and also has to pay for his glasses, kids books, ear plugs, mars bars? i forget to add the pilot that got the container ship into port also needs to be compensated as does his boss and his bosses secretary/kids/wife/accountant/dentist...from those imported item........

Will the "majority be compensated for the driver extra costs because of the tax also???

This tax is all pervasive and will dilute every cent in every single persons packet (zealots and pollies etc with something to gain excluded) on the face of Australia by orders of magnitude greater than the 'compensation' amount could even consider to afford to offer.

If you are to believed then the government to compensate will need every single tax receipt printed out over the entire taxable year in the length and breadth of OZ because every SINGLE item bought will have the carbon tax on top irrespective of whether the government or zealots say so or not.

Interested to hear just how your 20% of any whole will relate fair and justly to this very real upcoming scenario all Australians are faced with.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.