LYC 1.05% $7.69 lynas rare earths limited

who funded slsm ?

1. 3,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    As part of the internal dog fighting, the truth slowly comes out...

The poster is a founding member of the stop lynas collation... The debate as to if they are wasting time and valuable donations with the court case is really causing a stir....

Even to the point he is threatening to let the cat out of the grubby funding bag of slsm...

Huzir Sulaiman

Another thing Jade Lee, I'm saying this again and again, pls do not interfere with SLC actions on our legal case either directly or indirectly. I know who funded SMSL and their detail backgrounds as well especially their conflict of interest. Information that I've gathered and kept to myself since 2011. You can imagine how much info that is. Please again, this is the only thing requested, not more and not less. It's not just you who contributed to this Anti-LYNAS movement, everyone did and most of them contributed more, taking higher risk, and have been struggling longer than you. So, pls do show some respect as well and try not to influence them on not to speak up by spinning on the statement of respect, unity and solidarity where the only thing I see from your comments has nothing to do with all of those at all.
    about an hour ago · Like

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.