AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

To get back to the original topic - I had the balls so to speak....

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    To get back to the original topic - I had the balls so to speak. I bought for the first time in a long time (I have never yet sold, just had a long break as AJX has become a very large holding) last week at 53c
    Regardless of where it went afterwards or where it is now I am very happy with that price.

I am in the red by >10% but I have remained calm and confident and am still very happy to be a shareholder in this beauty of a company.

I will tell you why Pinto says the share price does not matter. It does not matter because he is not selling his shares. I agree with this sentiment. Frankly it can stay where it is or go lower for another year if it likes. I can't see it happening the way the business is developing but if does happen and the business continues to track as my thesis predicts I will happily keep accumulating shares as I can afford to.

Some of you need to realise that when you make an investment you are betting that certain things will occur to allow the company to grow profits in excess of what the market is predicting, and the fact that the share price has gone down since you purchased does not mean that your you were wrong with your bet. Perhaps it has taken longer than you thought or market sentiment has changed, but as long as the reasons you made that bet are still true all you need is patience. If you are unsure or concerned about your investment decision then revisit that decision and why you made it and whether the new evidence you have since then supports or denies it. The new evidence I have strongly supports the reasons I place my many bets on AJX.

Just quickly.. AJX management is adamant that they will meet their revenue target of $18.5m this CY. that is US$15m in second half or annual run rate US$30m/year which would be a P/S ratio of 4.5.
    Consider what P/S ratios companies at similar stages of development, business models and/or industries have and tell me AJX is not undervalued. I will still be a happy holder if Alexium significantly miss the CY forecast ending up with say $15m for CY16. I personally think forecasts are fickle, there are too many factors you cannot control. The P/S ratio would still be very low and the growth rate huge.

With 22 customers currently in final testing stage, representing US$20m, a 94% retention rate and 165 new customers engaged what the hell is anyone worried about? This company has the business model to scale like Bellamy's, the hot technology being chosen by the best like Pro Medicus a minuscule share of a gigantic market and the top gun management who've been there all along and are the biggest shareholders both like (any number of other great founder led businesses but lets go with) Corporate Travel Management. Take a deep breath and learn some patients.

Pinto just want to say I love your enthusiasm. No buts. I love that you love a company, and you let everyone know, sharing your reasons and research and discussions with management and even your crazy share price predictions. You are on HotCopper every day, most of the time, but so what; you enjoy sharing your thoughts and discussing the company you love, who doesn't?! People will question your intentions and your persistence but don't mind them. If you get some rookies excited about the stock here and there good for them, so they should be, it's an exciting company.

H.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.3K 412.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4961970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 45455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.