AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Who had the Balls ?, page-132

1. 1,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Bye canonman. And good luck with your investments.

Im not going to pull any punches though, your input wont really be missed. 90% of your posts are on other posters rather than actually discussing the company itself. You wade in and attack the "cheer squad" without actually contributing to discussion on the stock.

Back when greel posted questions about patents you had the opportunity to support him by discussing that topic. Instead you just attack the other posters. Yes they were wrong but your posts dont help either. I asked you what your opinion was to get you to actually discuss the company rather than other posters but your answer was no opinion? How is that helpful?

The 2 recent constructive posts i remember are only the two you posted in the charting forum. 1 to show the downtrend and one to show the potential head and shoulders pattern.

But yet you say you were buying. What about the readers who see your charts and sell? What about the readers who see your charts and choose not to buy?

Anyway, genuinely wish you good luck on your future investments. Hope you'll reflect on what I've said but you will probably just dismiss it as yet another attack on you.
    Last edited by Keffola: 08/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $350 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.