AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Who had the Balls ?, page-135

1. 85,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning bloomer,

a couple of points.

"Its difficult to say what is 'better' when it comes to growth stocks, both have similar potential markets and neither are profitable in the US yet. But I believe NEA is an example of a contender as its growth is being funded by a profitable business in oz, whereas AJX admits it can't gain traction here...."

Ok - AJX compared to NEA -

I was big in NEA for a long time - I am out now - although family money is still in it. I shall not discuss here why I exited - but, I am very happy to compare one thing only which IMO - makes AJX ahead by a country mile - all else being equal (which it isn't).

However - on the one thing only ---

POTENTIAL.

NEA is a wonderful product - the product I certainly love - but, that's it.

It has limits, and not only does it have limits - it has easy potential competition and always has had competition in the imaginary market - eg. google. Now, google isn't the same quality as NEA - but, google has a lot of other resources including money that could - if they chose move in fairly easily.

Compare that to AJX - sure, there are some big boys in chemicals as well - so, in that space, AJX could have problems if some big brother took the hard road to killing it off ------------ but, they aren't - they are doing the opposite ------- ref. newsletter speaking about 'big players' at our table.

And, - AJX is groundbreaking technology - across MULTIPLE HUGE industries.

Also ------------ and, this one is hands and heels in front -------

AJX has LEGISLATION working for it - to wipe out the existing competition and also has LAWS passed giving it military favour - and is the ONLY authorized military FR supplier.

Do we see google earth being outlawed? No.

Do we see NEA being the only supplier to governments or military? No.

All of that is my understanding - but, I think the references are easy - just look at the ASX anns. and research US govt. legislation.

To me -------------- IMO ----------- NEA and AJX - potential wise - chalk and cheese.

Lets revisit this conversation when the half reports come out in early 2018 -

I think you will find - IMO that AJX by then, will have swamped NEA in revenue and margin - and, possibly profit (I think probably profit - but, profit depends on a lot of things at any one time).

OK re.

"Negative views are necessary if the debate is to be meaningful. If you do ever change your opinion I hope you will be as forthright with your views as you are now."

the evidence of what I do here is crystal - notice a number of weeks back - I was unclear what was going on - so, I changed my sentiment to hold down from buy - when I got clear - I put it back up to buy.

If AJX wheels fall off - I will just stop posting - and, I will be gone. I would never put poop on a company on the forum - if I am unhappy - I leave.
    So - if I disappear and I am not in the middle of Aus or chasing lions or drinking grog in a desolate Italian mountain area - all will know that I have departed and can make their own meaning of that.

I hope this clarifies a couple of matters - all my understanding -

have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $350 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.