ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Hi Captn,Won't reply to the mindless banter on the other thread....

1. 4,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi Captn,

Won't reply to the mindless banter on the other thread. I'm waiting to buy a few more hopefully a bit lower but if not no worries. Knowone knows where the bottom is, sentiment is negative at the moment and more market pounding from overseas globals could see more pressure.

If you've got cash at the moment and want to top up the best way is too dollar cost average. Split you cash into a few parcels and buy with those parcels over a few days/weeks. You're very luck to pick the bottom so average your way in.

Agree with Kalmsg, our gold assets will be very important IMO. With roughly 500 billion added to global liquidity last week and more to come its going to create an asset bubble somewhere and it won't be property this time and will likely be commodities (all good for us). The extra liquidity will increase inflation and hence gold will rise.

The fundamentals of ARU are as strong as ever, we may enter a bear market for a while, thats ok, true value will find its way to the surface. We'll soon see from the PFS what sort of divi's we can expect. A company with around 200mill shares and paying 50c-$1.00 divis (my guess) won't be $1.60 for long even in a bear market.

In addition, I think the IEA report a couple of weeks ago is very significant for ARU's future, for the first time they recognize peak oil is a fact. The cantarell oil field (2nd biggest in the world) is in a serious decline. Within 2-3 years alternative's to oil (ie electric engines) will be bigger than we can imagine IMHO.

Have a good week, best not look at the computer as Pirra says.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $199.1K 1.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
121 5092148 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1634484 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.