ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Who has caledl Carter in the last month?, page-102

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    for those that may be interested, Dow and s&p futures are starting some up-trend. if they keep going may see some bounce off the Dow last night. I would anticipate that we will with Tesla blowing revenue out of the water with their Tesla 3 model. Mr Musk appears to have taught all those shorters a bit of a lesson. our current markets are still volatile and unlikely to recover much after lunch. our s&p 200 energy stocks are still copping a hammering. let's see what happens overnight with the pressure on the Fed, given Trump is looking for a rate hike change..... unfortunately with the Obama alleged terrorist bomb attack and Italy's budget (please explain) still being on shaky grounds, coupled with the ongoing tarrif wars, if there is a bounce, I don't expect it to be massive.... still on volatile grounds and still not confirmation of a bottom given US elections in 2 weeks.... in terms of what this may mean for SUD, an Ann would help given BD1 and BIT are in green today... I get the feeling traders are heading towards bio stocks as opposed to historical safe havens of gold explorers which would explain why the Bio surge has occurred during October when the markets are on a bear trend.... as always, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.