ALA 3.23% 15.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

yes I agree, it was good considering the bio sector today got a...

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    yes I agree, it was good considering the bio sector today got a hammering. people saying bio pump is over... I would say hardly given it's only been on for 10 trading days.... a bounce in the Dow tonight, which im think will happen wil see a green open for the asx and some bounce in a few of the stocks that took a hammering today. apart from some turbulence last Thursday, I think we may have reached our new low, which is a higher low from last week.... if this was a pump and dump, I would have thought we would have touched the 6's but given the 7's were not touched, we should be ok for a few days at least. if the Dow finishes red again tonight, we may have some panic sellers and the big boys exploiting this.... there are still quite a few shares to go through in the 8's and 9's but a good Ann should ride straight through this.... if we get an Ann by end of the week, anyone having bought at 8/9 should feel comfortable that this gap has closed and unlikley to see it back here.... my only concern is that without any Ann, we will see some shaky holders coming up to the AGM.... our Board should be very nervous if we don't get any deals announced before the AGM as my sources suggest we may have a change of leadership...... whatever your trading strategy, stick to it and don't get blind sided by either positive or negative comments. if your in it for the fundamentals of the company, hold out... if your in it to trade for pips, good luck to you also, however, I'm not one personally to pip trade this one because when a line gets wiped, it's done in chunks, not dribs and drabs. don't get caught out.... for those that are in the red, my philosophy is that if you believe in the fundamentals of the company, you would rather be in 6 months early than 1 min too late... GLTAH and always do your own research!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $157.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $82.48K 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18124 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 154928 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.