ALA 1.61% 15.3¢ arovella therapeutics limited

for whoever may be interested. I read through some other asx...

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    for whoever may be interested. I read through some other asx companies Ann last night in relation to the likes of BIT and BD1. as most would know they have significantly re-rated, however, in my own opinion, this won't last long and is the reason I am in SUD and not them. what I believe has happened with the other two examples is a classic move of running on news and the sale from the pros at the highs to retail investors. those stocks are now what we call in 'weak-hands'.... the reason for this is that if you take BD1 for example, it's all well and good to have a 'breakthrough', however, the amount of testing that is now required, clinically, will drag on for some time. if anyone bought into BD1 I hope they did for the long-term because this is unlikely to get very far in the short to mid term. they are talking about testing potentially dragging out to 2021. the regulatory process that is required and the hoops that these 2 companies will need to go through will become painful for those that bought at the top... where SUD in my opinion is different is that we are attempting to close off deals. with some of our products, we are talking about revenue. without revenue, there will be CR and more dilution. I would anticipate that BD1 will announce a CR in the not so distant future. a hold on SUD should, all things lining up, see revenue start to role in.... I don't think the oppies will get converted any time soon either should we surpass 0.015 +..... I believe that whoever is holding both heads and oppies would be selling the heads once we have a significant re-rate on the same and then instantaneously convert the oppies. I would not envisage that oppies will be converted until mid to late 2019..... for things to fall in place here there is still some time required and patience unfortunately is the key, however, we are very advanced in comparison to the other bio stocks mentioned.... I go back to fundamentals.... assess each company as a business rather than 'a potential idea/breakthrough'.... yes, a medical breakthrough is fantastic.... making money from it is different ball game...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $157.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $82.79K 539.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18124 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 108897 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.