RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

who has financially benefited from findlays bs

1. 6,284 Posts.
    When you have a gaggle of vindictive lying stooges constantly dis-informing the securities buying public ,using mercenary ''paid by the word tragics with nics like ;

fluffie....perfectstage....option1......just to name 3 stooges for starters (guess which bald headed badger is called curly round the office);

who constantly and obsessively belittle anyone that dares to tell the progressively forward evolvement/de-risking/strategic-alignment/incrementally forward movements of ranges/cxm's/pdn's/osh's amazing accomplishments to date,

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to conclude that they are not in fact self proclaimed realists,

but are in fact by there own posted admissions,

scare-mongering,dishonerable,paid lying thieves.

now one or all of you can challenge my allegations

I dont care...you see;

free speech in the environment in which we live has the licentious concept of liberty based firmly on the foundation of fact and truth......that is to say;

you can not be successfully challenged in an ozzy court (civil or criminal), for truthfully stating fact

fact .......When you study the weekly top 40 holding statements as closely as we do ,and observe large weekly movements between certain nominee accounts and certain p/l c/o findlay accounts,

you know that you have proven certain indisputable obs

fact....when a stooge tries to deny a posted statement by simply stating in a later post;

'' thats not correct the post that i refer to had been pulled"

thats a lie ...fact...QED.....

HONUOR AMONGST THIEVES.......

Usually this is the case,

however the lowest of this sub-species,are extremely self consuming self denying types,capable of convincing themselves of their own lies.

they tragically forget however, that to be a perfect stager of lies,

you have to have a perfect and long long memory....but

because they convince themselves of their own lies, they tend to incorporate them into the forum of inculcation (mind set) because they are CONVINCED that they have got their message thru LOUD and CLEAR.

They are convinced that the ''mug born every day" axiom is something that they can take advantage of.

Theyhope the punter will overlook the fact that THE STOCK IS TIGHTLY HELD and THINNLY TRADED

They post a series of SCAREMONGERING SELF BIASSED

SELF INTERESTED STATISTICS THAT ARE LOADED.;

like the sp mvt starting at trading intra day .....and finishing at.... without stating VWAP and LACK OF VOLUME.

Then when someone who is not INTIMIDATED by their TACTICS and lets face it, most investors are non charismatic level headed types prepared to logically BUY ON FACT and SELL ON FACT at some stage after the profit taking stagg heads have moved out,but dont get too involved.

as I was saying ....When they are constantly brow beaten by the big business end of towns' PAID LAKKIES and STOOGES, they tend to BUY OUT OF THE ONE SIDED DISCUSSION.....after all

the saying.....''YOU CANT PUT BRAINS IN A MONUMENT'' can be uses by both camps.

BUT THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS AND THE FACTS REMAIN,and NO MATTER WHAT SMOKE-SCREENS ARE PUT IN FRONT OF THE INVESTOR/SPECULATOR.FACTS ARE FACTS.

FACT. PERFECTSTAGE REFUSES TO HONOUR HIS ''WORD'' REGARDING HIS PUBLICLY STATED BET WITH TAKEOVERMAN.

THIS IS THE WORDS FOLLOWED BY DEEDS FOLLOWED BY WORDS SELF DISCREDITATION THAT CONFIRMS THAT HIS STATEMENTS ARE UNTRUSTWORTHY IN THE MINDS OF REASONABLE PEOPLE WHETHER THEY ARE FORTHRIGHT ENOUGH TO STATE THEM OR NOT

FACT PERFECTSTAGE ...I CAN FACTUALLY STATE THAT THE 120+ EMAILERS WHO MAIL ME STATE THE THE SAME SENTIMENT TO ME THAT I AM PREPARED TO STATE TO YOU....ANYTIME....ANYWHERE....NOT JUST ON A FORUM WHERE YOU ANONYMOUSLY POST.

YOU HAVE RENEGGED ON YOUR OFFER TO HELP ME FORMULATE CERTAIN MOTIONS RE THE RULES IN THE 180'S.

YOU POST A SMOKE-SCREEN TO CREDIT YOURSELF THEN YOU JUST DONT COME UP WITH THE GOODS

THIS IS THE MOST OVER-USED TOOL OF A CON-MAN........''THE INTENT TO HONOUR'' loop hole

YOUR LOOP HAS SO MANY HOLES IN IT ,THAT WHEN YOU WALK DOWN THE STREET YOUR BODY WHISTLES IN THE WIND.

HOW YOU CAN JUSTIFY YOUR CONSTANT BOVINE FECES TO YOUR SELF IS OF CONSTANT AMAZEMENT TO REASONABLE PEOPLE.

FACT....CAPTAIN STARLIGHT P/L HAVE DOWNSISED THEIR HOLDINGS 10 FOLD FROM 60 ODD MIL TO 6

FACT...FINDLAYS M.O. WAS TO SELL THEM ON MARKET TO OTHER ACCS THAT THEY TRADE e.g. WILLIAM THOMAS INVESTMENTS P/L (allegation)

THE IDEA BEING (the oldest trick in the book),TO CREATE FEAR IN THE MARKET PLACE ,WHILST YOU DO THE SAME IN THE FORUMS,THUS ARTIFICIALLY CREATING A DOWNWARD SENTIMENT FOR THE PURPOSES OF GAINING FINANCIAL ADVANTAGE FROM THE MARKET.(ALLEG)

ASIC DONT CONDONE IT STOOGES

I THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY HOWEVER OF ALLOWING ME TO PURCHASE YOUR SHARES WHILST OBSERVING YOUR ANTICS ON THE HUNCH BEFORE THE FACTS WERE IN THO SO ' TANK'YOU FOR THE 135 MILLION YOU HAVE BEEN SO STUPID IN PARTING WITH

AND ON BEHALF OF ALL THE OTHER SPECULATORS WHO WOULD CARE TO STAY ANON SIMILAR TO YOU BIG SCARY NOMANEE ACCS ,THE SAME SENTIMENT IS DUE.

YOUR POST ''THERE GOES RUPE '' WAS/IS TRUE TO FORM /CHARACTER ,...................................................................................YOU WERE HALF RIGHT AGAIN!!!!

owned.....NO WONDER U STARTED THE WHO HAS FINANCIALLY BENEFITTED FROM RUPE THINGY

WHAT ABOUT ANSWERING THE OPTION1 OR 1.1 THREAD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.