YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Who has found a Yowie & where?, page-10

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Humble that's the distributor.

For what it's worth, I have now completely lost faith in the company.

If anyone saw my post last night I was told by Yowie official social media (in broken english mind you...) that they would be available from today in Toys R Us and The Reject Shop.

This is incredibly disappointing to begin with as these are not the calibre of stores I was expecting (even just as an initial rollout it is underwhelming).

Not that this is a reflection of the whole of Aus, but I visited my local stores today, and alas, they are not there (and have missed the Easter catalogues). Given that we have not heard from the company, any other potential retail site, or anyone on HC, I think it is reasonable to assume they are not in any stores at this stage.

Of course this may be premature and there is time to make it work, but anyone would be hard pressed to consider this a remotely successful launch and the news above about distribution being delayed whilst not concrete, would not surprise me the slightest (given that there has been nothing concrete to the contrary so far).

Can't help but believe they've blown another massive opportunity (I hope this is proved wrong), ironically on the same day they announce more managerial expense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.