YOW 0.00% 2.4¢ yowie group ltd

Hey Stiffy, If you read my post history I am 100% genuine and...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hey Stiffy,

If you read my post history I am 100% genuine and certainly not looking to 'downramp'.

I agree the US market should be the #1 focus (as opposed to these half hearted efforts to 'branch out', incurring new costs and 'justifying' more and more managerial expense). Also, not many who has been following this expected Woolworths or Coles (I never intended to imply that I did).

When the company themselves says April 10, reaffirmed as late as yesterday, I expected April 10 - is that really an outrageous expectation on my behalf?

I don't believe I have tried to overstate the scale - we knew it was only a few containers (whatever that actually means in #). Realistically I stand by my comments of being underwhelmed by the Reject Shop (or something similar)... and yes I would have expected service stations or something of the like (IGA has been mentioned - perhaps this is also too ambitious).

Once again I reiterate that it can still come together, but it's just another strike on the bungled execution scoreboard imo. I am trying to be pragmatically impartial (the product still has great potential and story), my apologies if it comes across as otherwise.
    Last edited by stockbrah: 10/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.504M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 818 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 144879 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.