YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Who has found a Yowie & where?, page-28

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I had spoke to the distributor who had the throwback box article on their their facebook page a few weeks ago. They said to me that it was not true and just a don't miss out tactic, so if you really wanted them you could order them from Throwback box.

I spoke to the main distributor today and they said all containers had come in. More containers are on order. Said she was having phone calls all day about Yowies.

The Brisbane distributor posted some pictures on their facebook page about the 1 container delivery to Brisbane on the 4th April. I could work out that there was 4032 Yowies per wrapped pallet. If the container was 40ft long then each container had 161,280 Yowies. I know their was 4 containers. 1 to Brisbane 3 to Sydney. So total initial order maybe about 645000 Yowies at a guess.

According to their facebook page they have a Yowie competition starting today. Can see Yowie collection is series 1. Looks like they are being sold at
    Sweets Indooroopilly
    Yamanto Country Markets
    BP Eastern Heights

Some nice photos.

https://www.facebook.com/TheDistributorsBrisbane

Spoke to the Sunshine Coast distributor said they received all their stock today and will go to stores next few days from Caboolture to Noosa. IGA Bli Bli was mentioned as near me as well as specialized candy shops and some service stations and smaller convenience stores.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.