RHK 0.00% 83.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Pelm,As FMS has not finished high res drilling, or reporting BID...

1. 3,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Pelm,

As FMS has not finished high res drilling, or reporting BID results, I can't be specific apart from the fact that there appears to be a lot of ore, and that it is not impossible that one part of one area might host what I believe could be quality DSO: 60+%Fe, combined Silica and Alumina of less that 6%, P of less than 0.07% LOI less than 7%.

Something of this quality MAY exist in comparable quantities to the companies analyst 99 is referring to.

But FMS is still an explorer, and we don't really know if there is any DSO of the abovementioned quality. Read if you don't like that uncertainty, don't invest.

It is likely that market sentiment will change and orebodies of this size and currently reported quality will be valuable. Not guarenteed but likely. The Pilbara is a unique place still. China would kill to have ore of this size and current quality on their own land.

The fishing was bloody good, caught at least 15 trout some over 45cm, and had a hoot of a time camping with 6 mates next to the Eucumbene river in an amazing valley. Usually go land based game fishing so this was a bit of a change.

We tried not to talk about this dismal market too much. Unfortunately a few of us own OZL shares. I now value FMS as lower risk than those, whereas it was the other way around not so long ago.

By the way, I still stand by my Nov bear market bottom call, but would not be surprised to see another leg down of course .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $165.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.0¢ 83.0¢ $90 108

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1493 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 10437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.