RGT 0.00% 25.5¢ argent biopharma limited

a setup I have seen on more than one occasion over many years is...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    a setup I have seen on more than one occasion over many years is the wash out of the registry when a company is beginning to transform into a revenue generating business.

with 1B shares on issue and the top20 holding circa 22% that leaves around 750M free float, with the big company announcement last Friday , the market had a 220M something volume day, which is 1/3rd of the registry shares changing hands, it represents a flush out of weak old hands who welcome the lift in share price and volume to exit (thinking to themselves finally)....probably post a few final choice words on forums like this.

it then represents a reset in the share price which has been confirmed with the consolidation of this week in the 6s on low volume, even the number of different people posting has dried up another sign to me psychology of those who are holding the stock has changed hands...

the impact is a tighter register as those buying over the last week are looking to a longer term business case of holding shares, which means an easier path for the share price to rise, and also means to get onboard or back onboard is paying for the stock rather than shaving points hoping for a dump.......

oh and the negative of holders being burned is a perspective, for instance all the buyers who bought over the last 4 months and are still holding sub 5c are up over 40% on their position (im not one of those), I doubt they view the company or management negatively. even those buying this week in the low to mid 6s are up (im one of those)........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1100 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 1226 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.57am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.