CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Yes the 2008 June 19th announcement gave an "Estimated taxable...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Yes the 2008 June 19th announcement gave an "Estimated taxable income" of $32million,so therefore according to the 2008 reports and "technically speaking" the taxable income for cer fy 08 = $25.9 million.

Anyhow one should look at the distributable income which reflects the performance of the trust as the write downs in the various malls doesn't really show the overall performance of the malls as they continue to deliver despite the current market conditions.

Once we get over this rough patch, which i truly believe will be very soon, then u will really see these malls come to life as U.S citizens come out of their shell and start believing in their economy again, rather than walking in fear and getting spooked by media garbage every single day.This is a waste of your time and "This Isn't Helping Anybody".The same monotonous message will continue to feed your mind which one doesn't need.We just need a few good heads on bloomberg,cnbc,reuters e.t.c. to speak positively about the future of the world economy and spread these flow on effects to the newspapers and in doing so get investors back into a positive frame of mind so they can act rationally and make better decisions once the noise is completely turned off.

Thought is the force that causes the creative power to work for us.Humans will be humans and continue to make mistakes but if people learn from these mistakes and most importantly start to think differently and act differently, then i believe we are heading in the right direction.

I just like to think outside the box instead of following the herd and many people can fall into this trap including myself from time to time but what's important is your snap out of it and continue to focus on your goal.

cheers...

god bless the cer holders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.