CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

redned71, thankyou for some good points but i mentioned in...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    redned71, thankyou for some good points but i mentioned in previous posts that i'm all for the company in retaining most of their distributable income due to the decline in property valuations and most property trusts getting ever so close to a breach of their lvr convenants with the banks.

Now the 13.25 cents u refer to was not the taxable income amount for cer last year so therefore 13.25 cents doesn't need to be paid out to unit holders."The taxable income of the trust last year was 1.4 cents = 32million" and this is what needs to be payed out.So once again it's the "Taxable Income Of The Trust" and not the full distributable income of 13.25cents to unitholders that one might think.And from memory cer will recieve a tax deduction from the depreciation of the properties.

I'm looking for an announcement on this but either way i'm really not to concerned about dividends myself as i already mentioned that cer is not priced in correctly by the market and if we get a dividend that is a bonus, but still believe we might get the taxable income of the trust this year regardless of the write downs e.t.c..Refer to June 19th 2008 announcement centro retail trust distribution announcement.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.