ANX 4.00% 2.6¢ anax metals limited

Hello Bello,I think it is absolutely irrelevant that what I say...

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hello Bello,

I think it is absolutely irrelevant that what I say shall have impact on the share price so the comments that I have put up earlier are what I believe to be a general market function and through the eyes of technical analysis action like we have seen today justifies this.

I was/am/have been waiting for a re-entry price as my system has told me to stay out since the 13/04/10.

I have not had a re-entry since the exit signal on that day.

The price action reflective on the chart, as in many historical occassions, is saying that someone knows something that you and I dont.

Bello I am not that naive to believe that insider trading doesnt happen, or that information is not leaked to the market.

This happens every day of the week. Hence the saying 'buy the rumour sell the fact'.

How many stocks do you see where the price rises and there hasnt even been an announcement?

the chart reflects the rise and the volume, then out comes the news and the stock falls?

This is a natural function of the market and will continue to be whilst humans are involved in money, markets and greed.

Bello, i am still awaiting a re-entry, if it decides to reverse, but i shall be patient in my approach.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $79.84K 3.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 600000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.